我可以早晨就出门,一整天都不回家
but I had to be home by dark without fail.
但是我一定得在天黑前回家
When I came in the house, my mom was standing in the kitchen with her arms out
当我回到家里时,母亲正站在厨房里,两只胳膊朝我伸过来
and I broke down in tears while she hugged me.
我的泪水夺眶而出,母亲抱住了我
Mom said Kenny came by and told her what had happened.
母亲说Kenny来过,把事情经过都告诉了母亲
The next thing I know it's morning.
后来如何我不记得了,只记得第二天早上
For the first time in my life
有生以来第一次
I entered the day with a huge hole in my heart
新一天来临时,我感到心里有一个巨大的黑洞
that only a day before wasn't there.
就在一天以前那个黑洞还不在那儿。
That's when I was acquainted with the feelings of loss.
直到此刻,我才明白什么是失去的感觉
Over the years I have acquired many of these holes
多年之后,我的心上已经有了许多这样的黑洞
and before my time is up their will be plenty more.
到我大限之期到来之前,我的心上会有更多黑洞
Some of the lessons life taught me come from love and happiness
【我的朋友黛西】相关文章:
★ 教你分辨真假朋友
最新
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15