I looked for the gate to be opened but it wasn't
我等着它撞开栏门走出来,它却迟迟没有出现。
so I went into the barn and there she was,
我走进谷仓,它果然在那
I walk up talking to her and shaking the bucket of apples
我走近它,跟它说话,还摇晃着手中的一桶苹果,想吸引它的注意
but she didn't move
它却一动不动
Daisy's head was stuffed into the corner of the barn like she was frightened.
Daisy正把脑袋埋在谷仓的角落里,似乎受到了惊吓。
I drop the pail thinking something is wrong and I have to tell Roger.
我放下装苹果的桶,心想一定是出了什么事,我得告诉Roger。
I ran as fast as I could out the barn accost the pen
我以最快的速度跑出谷仓,穿过马厩
and normally I would go over the fence
通常我会从围栏上翻过去
but I was in far too big of a hurry
但此刻我得赶时间
so I dove on me belly and slid right under the thing.
于是便趴在地上,从围栏下面的缝隙爬了过去
I ran around to the front of the house and up on the porch.
我跑到房子正面,登上门廊
Where's everybody I yell as my eyes searched the house in seconds.
我边用眼睛迅速扫视房屋各处,边冲四处喊叫,想找到其他人
【我的朋友黛西】相关文章:
★ 日本外相喊话外媒:安倍晋三的正确写法应该是Abe Shinzo
最新
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15