When I was a boy I dreamed of my future.
当我还是个小男孩的时候,我总梦想着未来的生活
I was going to be a cowboy .
我想到自己长大当一个牛仔
I loved all the old westerns on television.
因为我喜欢所有电视里老旧的西部片
Then I dreamed of being a sailor
后来我又梦想自己会成为水手
and a soldier and fighting epic battles.
或者一个士兵,在战场上一战封神
After that I dreamed of being a fire fighter
之后我又梦想自己成为了消防员
and rescuing people from burning buildings.
从熊熊燃烧的高楼里拯救人们的生命
I just couldn't wait to grow up and be an adult.
我简直等不及要快快长大,做一个成年人了
Then I went to college and those dreams changed.
之后我进了大学,那些梦想都改变了
I thought I would be a psychologist,
我想我会成为一位心理学家
then I switched to being a teacher,
接着我又转为想要成为教师
and I also wanted to be a best selling author.
同时我还想成为一名畅销书作者
When I married and had children my dreams of the future changed again.
当我结婚成家,生儿育女,我对未来的梦想又改变了
【此时此刻比梦想更重要】相关文章:
★ 奇迹就在你周围
最新
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15