“答应我,我不会一个人孤孤单单的去死”
It was all too much.
我感到难以承受
I sat on the grass and wept,
我坐在草地上,低声哭泣起来
my head buried in my hands.
我把脸埋在两只手下面
I felt two little hands, little but strong,
但我感到两只手的触碰,小小的,却强而有力
pull my own hands away from my face.
把我的手从我脸上拿开
I looked into the smiling face of my Grandson.
在我眼前,是小孙孙的笑脸
"Poppa!"
“曾爷爷!”
I blinked, looked at him closely.
我疑惑的眨眨眼睛,直直的看着他
"Poppa!"
曾爷爷!
The little boy pulled on my hand,
小家伙拉着我的手
compelled me to stand and follow him into the house.
要我站起来,跟着他走进屋里
He led me into my living room
他把我带到客厅
and pointed to a drawer in the desk.
指着桌子下面的抽屉
"Poppa."
曾爷爷!
I opened the drawer and took out the picture, Dad's s picture,
我打开抽屉,拿出一张照片,爸爸的照片
My father, a handsome man,
我的爸爸,一个英俊的男人
【他们在生命的岔路口相遇】相关文章:
★ 生命中的小瞬间
最新
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15