早起鸟:在人家起床以前工作
I am an early bird. I often get asked when I get my writing work done.
我是一只早起鸟。总是有人问我是什么时候完成我的写作工作的。
The simplest answer is that I do it before everyone else gets up.
最简单的回答就是我在所有人起床前完成这些。
I usually get up at 4AM and work until the rest of the house wakes up.
我经常早上4点起床,一直工作到屋里的其他人起床。
I find that working first thing in the morning gets my day going.
我发现在早晨完成了第一件事后,一整天都可以顺利进行。
Getting a head start on the rest of the world, just feels good.
抢在周围所有人的前面,那种感觉好极了。
Many people use the excuse that they can’t get up early. Maybe they are night owls…
很多人都借口说起不来早。或许他们都是夜猫子......
Night Owls: Working With the Moon
夜猫子:与月亮一起工作
Other people prefer to stay up long after the rest of the world has crashed out.
另一些人则更喜欢在周围的世界进入休眠状态后熬夜。
They work by the moonlight.
他们在月光下工作。
They may be more productive at midnight than they are at noon.
【不同方式的效率帝:你是早起鸟还是夜猫子?】相关文章:
最新
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15