你得死抠细节,虽然放过它们会更容易。
You have to deliver results when making excuses is an option.
你得展现出成果,虽然你也可以选择找借口。
You have to search for your own explanations even when you’re told to accept the “facts.”
就算有人告诉你要接受那些“事实”,你也得去寻找你自己的解释。
You have to make mistakes and look like an idiot.
你得犯错,让你自己看起来跟个傻子一样。
You have to try and fail and try again.
你得经历努力失败再努力的过程。
You have to run faster even though you’re out of breath.
就算你已经上气不接下气,你还得跑得再快一些。
You have to be kind to people who have been cruel to you.
你得友好对待那些残忍对你的人。
You have to meet deadlines that are unreasonable.
你得在那些完全不合理的最后期限前完成任务。
You have to be accountable for your actions even when things go wrong.
就算出了差错,你也得对自己的行为负责。
You have to keep moving towards where you want to be no matter what’s in front of you.
不管你的前面有什么,你也得一直朝着你想要到达的目的地前进。
You have to do the hard things. The things that no one else is doing. The things that scare you. The things that make you wonder how much longer you can hold on.
【想成功?你需要逼自己做的19件难事】相关文章:
★ Justin Bieber缺席Met Gala,妻子海莉独自亮相
最新
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15