母亲挂了电话之后,我对她说
that I'm going to wait for my sister to add me
我会等着姐姐来加我
and give her space.
给她一点空间
About thirty minutes later
大约三十分钟后
the notification popped up on my phone.
我的手机上弹出了一则通知
She sent me a friend request.
她给我发送了好友申请
I needed this.
我需要它
I needed this more than I actually knew.
我对它的需要超过了自己所知
A question I have been pondering lately is
最近我一直在思考一个问题
how does one grieve the living?
人们为什么要为还尚在的人缅怀感伤?
I missed my big sister.
我想念姐姐
I missed my niece and nephew.
我想念我的侄子侄女
I only met her 11 years ago
十一年前,我才第一次见到她
different dads, same moms, both remarried
同父异母,双方的家长都已经再婚
but at the time she came into my life
但是,她出现在我生活里的时候
I was in third grade
我才三年级
and I loved the fact that
我为此由衷欣喜
I finally had a sister living with me,
【今天是我一生中最好的一天】相关文章:
最新
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15