My skin was thinner.
我的皮肤也越来越薄
My toenails were thicker.
指甲越来越厚
I griped to myself about it all.
我把这些统统用在对自己发牢骚上了
"Why do our bodies start to wear out
为什么我们的身体会开始衰老
just when we finally learn how to live?"
恰恰在我们刚刚学会应该如何生活的时候
I asked.
我问自己
Life in its infinite patience and unconditional love answered me quite quickly.
生活以它无限的耐心和无条件的爱很快就回答了我的问题
Suddenly,
突然
I felt this thought drop into my mind,
我感到一个想法落入心间
"The car you drive isn't as important as the person behind the wheel!"
“你开着怎样的车并不像驾驶室里的人那样重要!”
I smiled at that
我听了会心一笑
because I'd had so many old, used cars in my life.
因为在我的生活中,我曾有过许多老旧,不听使唤的车
They all had "personality".
它们都很有“个性”
They all had quirks, troubles, and problems.
它们都有怪癖,有自己的困难和问题
They all required patience and repair.
它们都需要耐心和维修
【重要的不是车,而是驾驶室里的人】相关文章:
★ Twitter会降低学生的考试成绩,那对其他人有什么影响
最新
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15