“Have a good one.”
“过个好节。”
“I don’t know who you are. Go away.”
“我不认识你是谁。走开。”
“I’m hoping for a White Christmas. It’s so magical.”
“我希望能拥有白色圣诞。太梦幻了。”
“Snow’s a colossal pain in the backside but I’m trying to sound romantic.”
“下雪天非常让人讨厌,但是我想显得自己浪漫一点。”
“Of course we’re going to church. It’s important at this time of year.”
“我们当然要去教堂。这在一年中的这个时候是很重要的事。”
“I don’t want to go either but Mum will get upset if we don’t.”
“我也不想去,但是如果我们不去,妈妈会难过的。”
“That’s perfect, thank you. Looks delicious.”
“很完美,谢谢你。看起来好美味。”
“Too many sprouts, not enough pigs-in-blankets, but better be polite.”
“蔬菜太多肉太少,但是还是礼貌一些的好。”
“Look what they got me!”
“看看他们给我送了什么!”
“You think of something nice to say, because I can’t.”
“你帮我想出一些好听的话吧,因为我想不出来。”
“I’ve got an upset tummy from all the rich food.”
“我肚子不舒服,因为吃得太油腻了。”
【毒舌解析英国人的圣诞委婉语】相关文章:
最新
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15