After long hours of waiting for my friend at the bus station,
我在公交站等着朋友,已经过去了好几个小时
I got tired
我感到疲乏
and was tempted to just leave
有些想就这样走开
and plan another meeting.
约着下次再见面
As I was still deciding,
我正犹豫不决
there came a man selling culture shoes
一个贩卖文化鞋的男子走过来
and started showing them off to me
开始向我展示他的鞋子
so as I could buy or something,
希望我买下一双
I just smiled and said thank you.
我只是微笑,说“谢谢,不用了”
I don't know if it was the smile or what
我不知道是因为看到我的微笑还是什么原因
but the young-man stepped closer
那个年轻男子走过来
and stood beside me
在我身边站定
and started talking to me.
和我交谈起来
"You know
你知道
I didn't just end up like this,
过去我的生活不是这样的
selling shoes,
过去我不是个卖鞋子的
I had a life...
我有很好的生活
had a family
我有自己的家庭
but one day
【学会做一个听众】相关文章:
最新
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15