About a week later, we were sobbing once more.
一周后,我们又一次哭了。
This time, because of my wife's labor pains.
这次,是因为我妻子的痛苦。
At one point, my wife screamed, “If I had a gun ...”
只听我的妻子叫喊道,“如果给我把枪……”
She meant it.
她是认真的。
I could see it in her face.
我可以从她的表情判断出来。
Fortunately, the anesthesiologist arrived. Quickly.
幸运的是,麻醉师很快赶来了。
My wife was able to bear childbirth.
我的妻子得以顺利生产。
Sagan was born in Beijing on Aug 16, 2017.
萨根于2017年8月16日出生在北京。
We cried a final time. A final time, for joy.
那是我们最后一次流泪,感动的眼泪。
音频编辑:焦洁
更多内容请关注“CHINA DAILY”微信公众号:
Broadcaster
Erik Nilsson is an American journalist who has worked in China for over 10 years. His work has won various honors, including the Chinese Government Friendship Award - the highest honor the country bestows on foreigners. He has traveled to every provincial-level jurisdiction except Chongqing and Guangdong, covering such stories as the Wenchuan and Yushu earthquakes, nomadic communities’ development and civil society.
【老外在中国:痛不欲生的分娩过程】相关文章:
★ Astronaut heroes are homeward bound
★ Scalpers dial up trouble for iPhone release
★ Charities open to religious groups
最新
2020-08-21
2020-08-20
2020-08-19
2020-08-06
2020-08-05
2020-08-05