但这条路让我们学会了更爱彼此
faith, and kindness.
学会信任,学会仁慈
In the end
最后
my two boys became my greatest teachers
我的两个儿子都成为了我最好的老师
on how to live
教会我如何生活
and how to love.
如何去爱
My oldest son now is a fountain of kindness
我的大儿子如今已然是善意的源泉
who gives out hugs easily
他会十分轻易的给予拥抱
and happily.
并且乐此不疲
His younger brother still doesn't speak much
他的弟弟并不怎么说话
but has a laughter and innate joy
当他笑起来的时候,总透出内在的喜悦
that brightens my soul
那笑容照亮我的灵魂
each and every day of my life.
每一次,在我生活中的每一天都是如此
I often think that
我时常想到
if I could one day
如果有一天我也能够
learn my oldest son's love
像我的大儿子那样去爱
and my youngest son's joy
像我的小儿子那样去喜悦
that I would know
我就会了解
how the happiest man in the world feel.
世界上最幸福的人是如何想的
【当命运对我说“不行”】相关文章:
★ 女孩与犀牛成好友
★ 加油站偶遇的老人
最新
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15