What are the chances?
这也太巧了吧?
The pilot was standing around
那时飞行员就站在附近
as I got out of my wheelchair to board my flight to Portland.
我正从轮椅里站起身,准备去搭乘前往波兰的飞机
He followed me and the flight attendant who volunteered to carry my bag.
一位空姐主动帮我提包,他就跟在我俩后面
I fling myself into my seat.
我迅速而笨拙的坐进座位
He quickly asked, "were you in the military."
他简短的问道,“你曾在军队服役过吗?”
I replied "yes."
我答说,“是的”
He said, " 2010?"
他又问,“是2010年吗”
Again, although surprised this time, I said slowly "yessss."
我有些惊讶,又说了一遍“是的”,但声音拖得很长
He then told me that he recognized me, my injuries, and my face.
这时他告诉我,他认得我的面貌,也认得我所受的伤
He told me he never knew if I survived or not.
他说,他甚至不知道,我是否幸存下来了
Marc Vincequere is his name.
他名叫Marc Vincequere
He flies with United now.
现在是联邦航空公司的一名飞行员
Crazy small world.
多奇妙的小世界!
【伤兵与飞行员 九年后的偶遇】相关文章:
最新
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15