因为对于我还说,那太贵了
Whenever it was time to head out for college
当我准备动身去学校的时候
I scrapped all of the back row seating in my caravan(the old caravan seats were removable)
我把家里的旅行拖车后排座椅的位置仔细摩擦光滑(原来的座椅都已经被搬走了)
and I purchased a twin mattress
还买了一张双人床垫
and laid it on the floor of my van,
铺在车厢底上
I also saved enough money to have my windows tinted.
我还攒钱把车窗喷上了新的颜色
I purchased a parking pass on campus,
我出钱获得了学校里的停车许可
chose a spot on the top level of the parking garage
地方选定在停车车库的第一层
and lived out of my van for the next 2 years.
就在车子外面住了两年的时间
Like I said, this was the best thing to ever happen to me,
就像我说够的,这是我人生中最大的幸事
The weather in Pittsburgh was bad.
彼得堡的天气很糟糕
Super hot and humid in the summer time
夏天酷热又潮湿
and freezing cold and snowy in the winter time.
冬季严寒,雪花飘飘
That being said,
既是如此
being homeless forced me to take advantage of everything the campus had to offer
【无家可归的大学生活 是命运对我最好的赏赐】相关文章:
最新
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15