This is just between you and me. (我们关起门来在这儿说。/咱们俩私下里说。)
What is it? (什么事呀?)
Lets keep our talk between us.
Lets keep this our little secret.
这是一个秘密。
Its a secret.
我告诉你一个秘密。
Let me tell you a secret.
他不能保守秘密。
He cant keep a secret.
你的嘴不严。
Youve got a big mouth!
我不敢对我的老板说。
I dont have the guts to say that to my boss. *guts表示勇气。
听小道消息说。
A little bird told me. *说不清楚是从哪儿听来的,或者不愿意说出是从谁那儿听来的情况下使用。
A little bird told me that today is your birthday. (听说今天是你的生日。)
Wait. Who told you? (喂!谁告诉你的?)
I heard it through the grapevine. *grapevine 原意为葡萄藤,葡萄属植物,这里表示谣言,传闻。比较常用。
I just overheard it.
我什么都没说。
I didnt say anything. *表示自己没有泄密的说法。
I kept my mouth shut.
I didnt let the cat out of the bag. *表示没有泄露秘密的固定说法。
【英语口语8000句:第14部分 吐露真情】相关文章:
最新
2016-10-25
2016-10-25
2016-10-25
2016-10-25
2016-10-11
2016-10-11