He ran out into the garden: he hurried across the grass and came near the child. When he came quite close, his face became red with anger and he said, Who has dared to wound you? There were marks on the childs hands, and on the little feet.
他跑进花园,急急忙忙地穿过草丛,来到男孩身边。当他走近男骇时,他气得满脸通红,他说:谁竟敢伤害你?因为他看到男骇的手和脚上都是伤痕。
Who had dared to wound you? cried the giant. Tell me and I will take my sword and kill him!
谁竟敢伤害你?巨人喊道,告诉我,我要用剑杀了他!
No, said the child, These are the wounds of love.
不,孩子说,这是爱的伤痕。
Who are you? said the giant. He was afraid, and knelt before the little child.
你是谁?巨人问道,他感到很敬畏,跪在男骇面前。
You once let me play in your garden, said the child. Today youll come with me into my garden in heaven.
你曾经让我在你的花园里游玩,男骇说,今天我就要把你带到我天国里的花园里去。
When the children came into the garden on that afternoon, they found the giant lying dead under the tree, covered with white flowers.
那天下午,孩子们又来到花园时,发现巨人躺在一棵树下死了,他的身上撒满了白花。
【王尔德经典英语童话故事:A Selfish Giant自私的巨人(双语)】相关文章:
★ 双语儿童寓言故事:老人和老猫The Old Man and the Old Cat
★ 双语儿童寓言故事:Are Flies Yummy?苍蝇好吃吗?
★ Super Why儿童英语故事动画:碗豆公主The Princess and the Pea
★ 51个少儿英语小故事:A Foolish Chicken
★ 双语儿童寓言故事:蚂蚁和鸽子The Ant and the Dove
★ 51个少儿英语小故事:A Foolish Chicken
最新
2020-05-28
2020-05-25
2019-11-01
2017-02-23
2017-02-08
2017-01-10