Come to my house for lunch. I will prepare a delicious dish.
来我家吃个午餐吧!我将准备一顿大餐。
Really? Why!
真的吗?为什么?
I want to be your friend again, So please come.
我想再做你的朋友,所以请你来我家。
Ok, I will. Where is your house?
好的,我会的,你家在哪里呀?
Walk shraight doen the road. Turn left at the first cherry tree. You will see my house, It has a white fence.
那条路一直走下去,在第一颗樱桃树哪儿左转,你就会看到我家,有白色栅栏的那家。
Okay, what time shall I come?
好的,我什么时候到呢?
Come at twelve oclock, Dont be late.
12点,不要迟到了。
Crane: Dont worry. I will be on time.
别担心,我会准时的。
Mrs. Crane puts down the telephone. She is very excited.
鹤太太挂上了电话,她非常的兴奋。
Crane: I wonder what Mr. Fox is cooking?
不知道狐狸先生煮了些什么?
I am going to skip breakfast.
我要跳过早餐不吃。
Mrs. Crane skips breakfast so that she can have a big lunch at Mr. Foxs house. She finds the house with the white fence.
【伊索寓言双语小故事:狐狸与鹤(中英字幕)】相关文章:
★ 儿童双语幽默小故事:狼和狗The Wolf and the Dog
★ 儿童双语幽默小故事:狼与鹤The Wolf and the Crane
最新
2020-05-28
2020-05-25
2019-11-01
2017-02-23
2017-02-08
2017-01-10