鹤太太跳过早餐不吃,好让她能在狐狸先生家好好大吃一顿。
Crane: Look! There is Mr. Foxs house. I found it. I can smell something delicious.
看!狐狸先生的家就在那里。我找到了。我可以闻到美食的味道。
Mrs. Crane knocks at the door and Mr. Fox opens it.
鹤太太敲敲门,然后狐狸先生开了门。
Fox: Oh, come in, Mrs. Crane.
啊,请进,鹤太太。
Crane: Thank you for your invitation.
谢谢你的邀请。
Fox: Thank you for coming.
感谢你的光临。
I prepared a delicious dish for you.
我已经为你准备好美味的大餐了。
Crane: Yes, I can smell it.
是的,我可以问得出来。
Fox: Please sit down.
请坐。
Mrs. Crane sits down at the table, but she only sees a wide plat plate. Mrs. Crane has a long and narrow beak, so she cant eat anything on a plate. She becomes a little worried. Mr. Fox brings in the soup from the kitchen.
鹤太太坐在桌子旁。但是他只看到一个又大又扁的盘子。和太太又一个又长又扁的嘴。所以她不能在盘子上吃东西。他开始有点担心,狐狸先生从厨房端出了汤。
【伊索寓言双语小故事:狐狸与鹤(中英字幕)】相关文章:
★ 儿童双语幽默小故事:狼和狗The Wolf and the Dog
★ 儿童双语幽默小故事:狼和狗The Wolf and the Dog
最新
2020-05-28
2020-05-25
2019-11-01
2017-02-23
2017-02-08
2017-01-10