Fox: Here you are. Enjoy your soup. It is very delicious.
上菜了!好好享用这汤吧!很好喝的!
Crane: Okay. I will.
好的,我会的。
Mrs. Crane tries to eat the soup in the dish, but she can only eat very little because of her sharp beak.
鹤太太试着去喝盘子里的汤。
Fox: Why arent you eating? Isnt it delicious?
你怎么不吃呢?不好喝吗?
Crane: Yes, it is. But I eat very slowly.
不,很好喝。只是我吃得慢而已。
Fox: I didnt know.
Mmmm是这样啊。嗯
Mr. Fox finished his soup, but Mrs. Crane ate almost nothing. Mrs. Crane is very hungry right now.
狐狸先生喝完了他的汤,但是鹤太太几乎都没有喝到什么。
Fox: Why didnt you finish your soup? You dont like soup?
为什么你不喝完你的汤呢? 你不喜欢汤吗?
Crane: Yes, I like soup. But I am not very hungry today.
不,我喜欢汤。只是我今天不是很饿。
Fox: Too bad. The soup was very good. Im full。
那太糟糕了。这汤真的很好喝呢!我已经饱了。
Crane: I must go home now. Bye-bye.
我必须回家了。再见!
【伊索寓言双语小故事:狐狸与鹤(中英字幕)】相关文章:
最新
2020-05-28
2020-05-25
2019-11-01
2017-02-23
2017-02-08
2017-01-10