Fox: Come again. Next time, I will cook you something more delicious. Bye.
再来作啊!下次我还会为你准备更好吃的东西。再见!
Mrs. Crane runs home. She is very hungry. She goes home and drinks a bottle of milk. Mrs. Crane is very angry.
鹤太太跑回了家,她非常的饿。她回到家并且喝了一瓶牛奶。鹤太太非常的生气。
Crane: Mr. Fox tricked me. I am very mad. What shall I do? HmmI have a great idea!
狐狸先生戏弄了我。我很恼。我该怎么办?嗯我有个好主意!
The next day, Mrs. Crane telephones Mr. Fox.
第二天,鹤太太给狐狸先生拨了一个电话。
Fox: Hello.喂?
Crane: Mr. Fox, this is Mrs. Crane. Thank you for lunch yesterday.
狐狸先生,我是鹤太太。谢谢你昨天招待的午餐。
Fox: It was nothing. So why did you call?没什么。
你为什么要打电话给我呢?
Crane: This time, I want to invite you for lunch. I am preparing your favorite dish.
这次我想要请你到我家吃午餐。我正在准备你最爱吃的东西。
Fox: Really? I know the way to your house. I will come right away.
真的吗?我知道怎么去你家。我马上就到。
【伊索寓言双语小故事:狐狸与鹤(中英字幕)】相关文章:
★ 儿童双语幽默小故事:狼和狗The Wolf and the Dog
★ 儿童双语幽默小故事:狼和狗The Wolf and the Dog
最新
2020-05-28
2020-05-25
2019-11-01
2017-02-23
2017-02-08
2017-01-10