Fox: It looks very good.
看起来不错。
Crane: But why arent you eating?
但是为什么你不吃呢?
Fox: I will.我会的。 Mr. Fox tries to eat the fish, but he cant get it out from the long, narrow bottle. Mr. Fox has a short mouth and tongue. He realizes his mistake, and cant say anything.
狐狸先生试着要吃鱼,但是他却无法将它们从又长又窄的瓶子中取出。狐狸先生有的是短短的嘴巴和舌头。他认识到自己错了,而且不能说什么。
Crane: This is the most delicious fish in the world. I will have another. How about you, Mr. Fox?
这真是世界上最好吃的鱼了。我要再来一些。你呢,狐狸先生。
Fox: No, thank you. I think I have a stomachache.
不了,谢谢。我想我肚子有点痛。
Crane: Thats too bad.
真糟糕。
Fox: I must go home now.
我必须回家了,再见。 Bye.再见。
Crane: Good-bye, Mr. Fox! Come again! Ha, ha, ha
再见,狐狸先生! 下次再来啊!哈,哈,哈
Mr. Fox rushes home in shame. Mrs. Crane sees Mr. Fox running away and keeps on laughing.
狐狸不好意思地冲回家。鹤太太看着狐狸先生跑掉了,她不停地笑着。
【伊索寓言双语小故事:狐狸与鹤(中英字幕)】相关文章:
★ 儿童双语幽默小故事:狼与鹤The Wolf and the Crane
★ 儿童双语幽默小故事:狼与鹤The Wolf and the Crane
最新
2020-05-28
2020-05-25
2019-11-01
2017-02-23
2017-02-08
2017-01-10