1971年,一直默默无闻的美国民谣歌手Don McLean
A long, long time ago, I can still remember
我依旧铭记那段旧时光
How that music used to make me smile
音乐总是让我莞尔微笑
And I knew if I had my chance
而我明白 如果我有机会
That I could make those people dance
能让那些人翩翩起舞
And, maybe, they’d be happy for a while.
他们也许会开心一阵子
But February made me shiver with every paper I’d deliver.
但我在二月送出的每份报纸都令我不寒而栗
Bad news on the doorstep
噩耗就躺在门阶上
I couldn’t take one more step.
我的腿像灌铅了一样
I can’t remember if I cried
我忘记我是否流下了眼泪
When I read about his widowed bride
当我得知他遗孀的消息
but something touched me deep inside
但有些事却深深触动了我
the day the music died.
那日,音乐已死
So bye-bye, miss American pie.
那么,再见吧,美国派小姐
Drove my Chevy to the levee
开着我的雪弗兰到了码头
But the levee was dry.
可惜码头早已干涸
【怀念金曲:American Pie[1]】相关文章:
★ The princess diaries《公主日记》里的台词解析2
最新
2020-07-23
2020-07-13
2020-06-17
2020-05-09
2020-05-07
2020-04-24