But a thought came to reassure him:
这时,他似乎有点放心了:
"It is true that they have no more poison for a second bite."
“对了,它咬第二口的时候就没有毒液了……”
That night I did not see him set out on his way. He got away from me without making a sound. When I succeeded in catching up with him he was walking along with a quick and resolute step. He said to me merely:
这天夜里,我没有看到他起程。他不声不响地跑了。当我终于赶上他的时候,他坚定地快步走着。他只是对我说道:
"Ah! You are there…"
“啊,你在这儿……”
And he took me by the hand. But he was still worrying.
于是他拉着我的手。但是他仍然很担心:
"It was wrong of you to come. You will suffer. I shall look as if I were dead; and that will not be true…"
“你不该这样。你会难受的。我会像是死去的样子,但这不会是真的……”
I said nothing.
我默默无言。
"You understand… it is too far. I cannot carry this body with me. It is too heavy."
“你明白,路很远。我不能带着这付身躯走。它太重了。”
I said nothing.
我依然沉默不语。
"But it will be like an old abandoned shell. There is nothing sad about old shells…"
【暖心小说《小王子》第26章】相关文章:
★ 幸福的本质
★ 不想当王子的青蛙
最新
2020-12-21
2020-08-06
2020-07-31
2020-07-30
2020-07-30
2020-07-30