And he laughed again.
这时,他又笑了。
"It will be as if, in place of the stars, I had given you a great number of little bells that knew how to laugh…"
“这就好像我并没有给你星星,而是给你一大堆会笑出声来的小铃铛……”
And he laughed again. Then he quickly became serious:
他仍然笑着。随后他变得严肃起来:
"Tonight-- you know… do not come," said the little prince.
“今天夜里……你知道……不要来了。”
"I shall not leave you," I said.
“我不离开你。”
"I shall look as if I were suffering. I shall look a little as if I were dying. It is like that. Do not come to see that. It is not worth the trouble…"
“我将会像是很痛苦的样子……我有点像要死去似的。就是这么回事,你就别来看这些了,没有必要。”
"I shall not leave you."
“我不离开你。”
But he was worried.
可是他担心起来。
"I tell you-- it is also because of the snake. He must not bite you. Snakes-- they are malicious creatures. This one might bite you just for fun…"
“我对你说这些……这也是因为蛇的缘故。别让它咬了你……蛇是很坏的,它随意咬人……”
"I shall not leave you."
“我不应该离开你的。”
【暖心小说《小王子》第26章】相关文章:
★ 不想当王子的青蛙
★ 转眼青春的散场
最新
2020-12-21
2020-08-06
2020-07-31
2020-07-30
2020-07-30
2020-07-30