“但是,这就好像剥落的旧树皮一样。旧树皮,并没有什么可悲的。”
I said nothing.
我还是沉默不语。
He was a little discouraged. But he made one more effort:
他有些泄气了。但是他又振作起来:
"You know, it will be very nice. I, too, shall look at the stars. All the stars will be wells with a rusty pulley. All the stars will pour out fresh water for me to drink…"
“这将是蛮好的,你知道。我也一定会看星星的。所有的星星都将是带有生了锈的辘轳的井。所有的星星都会倒水给我喝……”
I said nothing.
我还是沉默不语。
"That will be so amusing! You will have five hundred million little bells, and I shall have five hundred million springs of fresh water…"
“这将是多么好玩啊!你将有五亿个铃铛,我将有五亿口水井……”
And he too said nothing more, because he was crying…
这时,他也沉默了,因为他在哭。
"Here it is. Let me go on by myself."
“就是这儿。让我自个儿走一步吧。”
And he sat down, because he was afraid. Then he said, again:
他这时坐下来,因为他害怕了。他却仍然说道:
"You know-- my flower… I am responsible for her. And she is so weak! She is so nae! She has four thorns, of no use at all, to protect herself against all the world…"
【暖心小说《小王子》第26章】相关文章:
★ 大声说出我爱你
★ Try to become a quitter 学会放弃
最新
2020-12-21
2020-08-06
2020-07-31
2020-07-30
2020-07-30
2020-07-30