so I got caught first and couldn’t catch anyone else.
所以我第一个被抓到了,由我当“鬼”的时候,却谁也抓不着
As hard as I chased after my brothers and cousins
尽管我用尽力气追着哥哥们和表兄表姐们狂跑
they were all too fast for me.
他们全都比我跑得快多了
I grew more and more frustrated .
我感到越来越沮丧
I finally lunged at one of my brothers
最后我朝一个哥哥猛冲过去
and fell face first into the dirt.
脸朝下跌倒在泥地里
I got up with tears forming in my eyes.
我爬起来,眼中噙满泪水
Then I saw one of my female cousins standing there.
这时,我看见一个堂姐站在那里看着我
She started to run but was going much slower than before.
她开始跑起来,但是比往常慢得多
I easily caught up and tagged her.
我很轻易的抓住了她,又她来当“鬼”了。
Then she turned to me, smiled, and said,
她转过脸来冲我微笑,然后说道,
“I’m it! You’d better run!”
“我来当‘鬼’,你最好快跑!”
I ran off laughing with glee
我感到满心欢喜,大笑着跑开了
while she turned and started to chase one of my older brothers.
【陌生人,你是我的亲人】相关文章:
★ 自己给自己的恩赐
最新
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15