because the top chefs are busy with yours.
因为厨师长正忙着准备你的食物
That's why they were served first.
这就是他们的食物先上桌的原因
Please have some juice as you wait".
请您稍等一下,先喝杯果汁吧
I calmed down and waited patiently.
我冷静下来,耐心的等待着
Shortly after, my meal was served by 6 waiters.
没过多久,6个服务员齐齐上阵来伺候我吃饭
Unknown to me, the owner of the hotel
原来,我不知道的是,这家酒店的老板
(who happened to be an old long lost friend of mine)
(此人是我的老朋友,我们多年没有联系了)
saw me when I entered
我走进酒店的时候,正好看到了我
and decided to surprise me.
于是决定给我一个惊喜
She changed my simple meal to a five-star meal.
她为我把一顿简单的饭菜变成了一餐五星级的豪华宴席
The party at the other table were shocked.
旁边一桌的男男女女被震惊了
They couldn't stop staring.
他们眼睛一眨不眨的盯着我
Suddenly they were the ones murmuring ,
瞬间,他们变成了抱怨的一方
asking why they didn't get that kind of service and meal.
【放松,耐心等一等,这才是生活】相关文章:
最新
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15