Today, a man alone at the restaurant I work at
我在一家餐厅工作,今天,有一位独身前来的男客
took care of a bill for a party of 17 next to him
为邻桌17个人的聚餐买了账单
that was mostly kids and 5 or 6 adults.
那座客人中大多数都是孩子,只有五六个成年人
He was not in my section
他并没有坐在我负责的区域
but I figured I’d help out my coworker
但我还是决定去帮一把负责那个区域的同事
and see if he wanted to pay
去看看他是否想要买单
since she was very busy.
因为那时她非常忙
I asked if he was ready for the bill after his meal
我问那位客人,他是否准备结账买单了
and he said "Can you keep a secret?
他对我说,“你能帮我保守一个秘密吗?
Give me that tables bill
请把那一座的账单也交给我
and don’t tell them until I leave that I paid it
"并且,请在我离开之后再告诉他们,我已经结过账了
I was taken aback
男人的话让我大吃一惊
because I knew their bill had come out to $400+.
因为我知道那一桌的费用高达400多美元
I asked him if he was sure
我问他,您确定要这样吗
【他悄悄为邻桌付了400美元的账单!】相关文章:
最新
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15