收拾好行装,继续上路
May your response be "I won't let this slow me down."
希望你对这件事的反应是,“我不会让这件事放慢我前进的速度”
Choose to see it as a life lesson...
你可以选择将它视为生活给你的一个教训
hitting the pothole made you aware that
踩进路坑会让你明白
all 4 tires were dangerously bald
生活之路上载你前行的四个轮胎都状态极差,情况危急
and needing replacing.
需要替换
Or, think how this tiny pothole saved you from another more serious pothole down the road,
或者,想想看,或许这个小小的路坑让你免于掉进前面的另一个路坑,或者可能更加危险
or see it as a challenge to be a crying shoulder for a friend
或者,将此视为一种挑战,挑战你是否能成为供朋友哭泣的臂膀
or a trusted listener to people's issues
能否成为遇到麻烦的他人的忠实听众
because you have survived these potholes .
因为你是从路坑中走出来的幸存者
It's all in the way you respond.
关键就在于你应对的态度
Now, I don't know about you
现在,我可能不认识你
but I think it takes some training and self discipline
【路坑与酸酸糖】相关文章:
最新
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15