I woke up in a bad mood this morning.
今天早上我起床时情绪不佳
I'd had a fitful night's sleep
昨晚我睡得断断续续
and my bad back was sorer and tighter than ever.
我的背比任何时候都酸痛僵硬
My shoulder was starting to feel just as sore too.
我的肩膀也同样开始疼起来
I tried to stretch them out
我试着伸展肩膀
to no avail
却无法完成这个动作
and stumbled into the bathroom.
歪歪扭扭的走到浴室里
I looked in the mirror
我看着镜子
and saw the pain on my face.
看到自己脸上写满了痛苦
I certainly wasn't looking any younger either.
当然,我也看上去更加苍老了
My hair was now mostly gray
我的头发如今差不多全白了
and mostly gone on top.
顶上都快秃了
I was getting more and more age spots on my face.
我脸上的老年斑越来越多
My wrinkles were deeper than ever.
我的皱纹也从没有这样深过
The enamel was worn out on my teeth.
我的陶瓷牙在慢慢褪去
I'd recently had to get a stronger pair of glasses.
最近我还得去配一副度数更高的老化眼镜
【重要的不是车,而是驾驶室里的人】相关文章:
★ Netflix热映陈晓卿最新美食纪录片,千万别饿着肚子看
★ 永远不要以貌取人
最新
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15