call my name.
喊着我的名字
I turned around
我转过身去
and he was there,
他就在那里
the father of that family I had admired when I was young.
是我小时候倾慕的那家人的父亲
He was a church volunteer for my mother’s funeral lunch.
她在母亲的丧宴上,自愿担当教堂里的志愿者
We chatted for a bit.
我们交谈了一会儿
I pointed out my happy child to him
我指给他看我那个兴高采烈的儿子
and it was at that point I realized
那一刻我忽然意识到
I was raising my boy
我教育儿子的方式
in a way I had seen him raise his own children so long ago.
与多年前我看到他教育自己孩子的方式同出一辙
He didn’t realize it,
他没有意识到这一点
but my son’s life has been greatly affected by him.
可是,我儿子的生活其实深受他的影响
Peace settled into my soul.
安宁终于住进我的心
Live your life with integrity .
真诚善良的度过一生吧
You never know who’s watching,
你不会知道谁在看着你
who you will inspire
谁会受到你的启迪
and whose life you'll change.
【总有人在默默看着你】相关文章:
最新
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15