Beep! Beep! Beep!
铃铃铃!
My arm swung over to my dresser
我扬起胳膊,伸向穿衣柜
and grabbed the alarm clock that had awakened me.
抓起那只把我吵醒的闹钟
I shut it off
关掉闹钟
and pulled it to my face
我把它凑到脸旁
to see the hands pointing to 6 O’clock.
看到时针正指着6点
Slowly I reached over
我慢慢的向穿衣柜摸索
and put it back down.
把闹钟放回原处
I threw my covers off
掀开被子
and swung my legs out of bed.
把两腿伸到床边
I stepped over my still snoring beagle
我从还在打鼾的小猎犬旁边经过
and stumbled into the bathroom.
摇摇晃晃的走进浴室
Then after I was done
梳洗一番之后
I walked back into the bedroom
我走回卧室
and started to get dressed.
开始穿衣服
Something seemed off, though.
我隐隐感到有些不对劲
Things didn’t look quite right.
我眼前的东西都看不来不太对
Everything seemed fuzzy and out of focus.
每样东西都毛毛糙糙的,似乎没有聚焦
The world around me looked both blurry and scary.
【爱的眼镜】相关文章:
★ 我的朋友黛西
★ 小学英语作文:全家福 A Photo of My Family
★ 恋爱中自私的表现
★ 生命中的小瞬间
最新
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15