but instead of working through lunch,
却没有边吃边工作
I sat and reflected on her kindness.
我坐在那里,回忆着她的善举
It reminded me of two things:
这件事对我有两点提示
1. Focus on the good
多关注好的事物
Every time
每一次
I smile at a stranger
我对一个陌生人报之以微笑
who looks away like I’m not there,
对方却看向他处,似乎我根本不在那里
I hold a door open for someone
每一次,我为陌生人拉开了门
who doesn’t say thank you,
对方却没有半句道谢
or someone says something unkind to me,
或者有人对我说出不存善意的话
it chips away at my optimistic outlook.
我脸上乐观的神情就会被消磨一点
This was a reminder
这件事却在提醒我
to focus on positive interactions
多关注人与人之间积极的互动
instead of the negative ones.
而不是消极的互动
2. If you’re able to perform a simple act of kindness, do it.
如果你有能力做出一个小小的善举,那就去做吧
Marcella didn’t need to pay for my lunch.
Marcella本没有义务要请我吃午餐
【善意会在最意想不到的地方出现】相关文章:
最新
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15