想要喝饮料吗
and then asked me.
然后又问我
We both said no,
我们都说不用
and must have looked confused,
那时我们一定都一脸疑惑
because she said,
因为那个女人随即说
‘I got you.’
我来吧
She proceeded to paid for both of our meals
然后她为我们两人的午餐付了钱
– even though we were strangers.
虽然我们素未谋面
I asked Marcella why she did this,
我问Marcella为什么要这样做
and she shared that
她告诉我
someone once did something similar for her.
曾经有人也为她做过同样的事
The person asked that she pay it forward someday
那个人说,如果她想要回报,可以某天和他一眼为别人付账
and she was making good on her promise.
此时她正在履行自己的承诺
Before I left,
在我离开之前
she gave me a warm hug
她给了我一个温暖的拥抱
and asked only that
仅仅叮嘱我
I do an act of kindness for a stranger when I could.
当我能够的时候,为陌生人做一件善良的事情
I arrived home,
我回到家里
【善意会在最意想不到的地方出现】相关文章:
最新
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15