It was a cold, Winter morning.
那是一个严寒的冬天早晨
I hadn’t slept very well the night before
昨晚我没有睡好
so I was trying to catch a few extra winks before I got up.
本想在起床前争取再睡个回笼觉
The rising sun had other ideas, however.
可是,升起的旭日却催促我起床
A beam of it snuck through my drawn curtains
一束阳光穿透白色的窗帘
and started poking my eyelids
直射在我的眼皮上
until they wearily opened.
我疲惫的睁开眼睛
I groaned
不耐烦嘀咕着
and sat up on the side of the bed.
在床边坐起
I put my feet on the floor careful
我很小心的把脚放在地板上
not to step on my gassy, old, snoring beagle
不想踩着我那只年老体衰,肠胃胀气,打着呼噜的小猎兔犬
who was still lying there.
此时它正躺在床边
I stood up
我站了起来
and slowly stretched my sore back.
缓缓伸了个腰,感到腰背酸痛
It felt like
我觉得
I had just completed a full day’s work
自己好像刚干完了一天的苦力活儿
rather than I was just about to begin one.
【为什么汪星人没有起床气?】相关文章:
最新
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15