便主动帮着布置场地
I placed some chairs around the tables
我将几把椅子放到桌子周围
and then got drafted to blow up the party balloons.
接着我被选派去吹气球,这些气球会挂在聚会现场
For some reason my aging lungs couldn't seem to get my balloons quite as large as my friend's,
由于某种原因,我日渐衰老的肺似乎不能把气球吹得足够大,至少跟其他朋友相比是这样
who was helping me out.
他们不得不给我帮忙
Then later when we all gathered together at the buffet table
随后,当我们齐聚在自助餐桌前
I had to remind myself not to put too much food on my plate
我不得不提醒自己,不要在盘子里堆太多的食物
lest I be up all night again with indigestion.
不让我又会因为积食整宿整宿的睡不着觉了
I glanced through an old year book that was there
我翻看一本放在餐厅里的年历
and saw my teenage self again.
又看到了青少年时期的自己
I wondered where that guy with the thick, brown hair
我想着,那个长着一头浓密棕色头发
and cast iron stomach had gone.
吃铁都能消化的青少年去了哪里?
As I started to talk to my old high school friends
【每个人的灵魂 都是一个宝宝】相关文章:
最新
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15