我不知道她出了什么事
Then one day I heard the familiar meow at the front door.
直到有一天,我听到门外传来熟悉的猫叫声
When I opened the door I was surprised!
我打开门,顿时感到惊喜不已
There was Miss Kitty with a tiny kitten in her mouth.
喵小姐站在门外,嘴里还叼着一只小小猫崽
After I had made a big fuss about the little kitten to Miss Kitty
我对喵小姐大肆夸赞了一番这只小猫崽多么可爱
I ran back into the house to get some food and water.
然后跑回房去拿食物和水
I felt sad when I came back to see that Miss Kitty and the kitten were gone.
没想到让我伤心的是,当我回到门外时,喵小姐和小猫崽已经走了
It wasn't long and Miss Kitty was back again meowing at the door.
不过没过多久,喵小姐又来了,还是在门外喵喵直叫
This time with another little kitten.
这次,她带来了另一只小猫崽
This back and forth went on until she had shown me all four kittens.
这样来来回回,她一共带来了四只小猫崽
It's true kindness like a boomerang always returns.
善良就像回旋飞镖,总会回到出发的地方,果真如此!
The kindness I had shown Miss Kitty boomeranged right back to me
【收喵吗,买一送四的那种!】相关文章:
最新
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15