I sipped it slowly
我一小口,一小口的喝着鸡汤
and then sat near the old, wood stove in our living room
然后坐到客厅里那个老旧的木质火炉旁
and let the warmth quickly dry my damp socks and jeans.
让热烘烘的暖气迅速烘干我潮湿的袜子和牛仔裤
It felt so nice.
感觉温暖又舒服
I couldn't describe the feeling back then
那个时候我还不知道如何形容那种感觉
but I know now that it was pure happiness.
但现在我明白,那就是最纯粹的幸福的滋味
In those innocent days of childhood
在那些童年的单纯日子里
there was no regret for the past
没有悔不当初
or worry for the future.
也没有前途渺茫
Each moment could be enjoyed.
每个时刻都能被尽情享受
Each day could be filled with fun, laughter, and love.
每一天都充满欢乐,笑声和爱
I think that we all need to recapture that feeling in our lives.
我想,在我们的身后中,我们都需要找回那样的感觉
We need to live with childlike joy while keeping our adult wisdom .
保有成人的智慧的同时,我们也需要重拾童年的欢乐
We need to throw a few snowballs
【快来,打雪仗咯!】相关文章:
★ 又到一年飞絮季 北京绘“杨柳地图” 力争到2020年改善
最新
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15