你的在哪里?——你又在哪里?
Oft have I borne the weight of ill,
沉重的忧患,我惯常负载,
But never bent beneath till now!
从未像今天,压弯了背脊!
Well hast thou left in life's best bloom
在芳艳年华,你悠然远逝,
The cup of woe for me to drain.
苦难的深杯留给我喝干。
If rest alone be in the tomb,
墓穴里果真只有安适,
I would not wish thee here again;
又何需望你重返人寰。
But if in worlds more blest than this
倘若在神圣的星河天国,
Thy virtues seek a fitter sphere,
你找到一座中意的星球,
Impart some portion of thy bliss,
请把那福祉分一份给我,
To wean me from mine anguish here.
好摆脱这边无尽的烦忧。
Teach me—too early taught by thee!
我早就蒙你教益;如今
To bear, forgiving and forgiven:
教会我苦熬吧,与世人互谅;
On earth thy love was such to me;
在世间,你爱我如此情深,
It fain would form my hope in heaven!
【诗人拜伦的著名诗歌合集:To Thyrza】相关文章:
★ 标点符号的译法
最新
2016-11-11
2016-11-02
2016-11-01
2016-11-01
2016-11-01
2016-10-28