We will make solid efforts to pursue the Belt and Road Initiative.
促进外贸继续回稳向好。
We will ensure that foreign trade continues to pick up and register steady growth.
大力优化外商投资环境。
We will make big moves to improve the environment for foreign investors.
推进国际贸易和投资自由化便利化。
We will promote the liberalization and facilitation of international trade and investment.
3.7 加大生态环境保护治理力度
Effectively strengthening environmental protection
坚决打好蓝天保卫战。
We will make our skies blue again.
强化水、土壤污染防治。
We will strengthen the prevention and control of water and soil pollution.
推进生态保护和建设。
We will move forward with ecological conservation and improvement.
3.8 推进以保障和改善民生为重点的社会建设
Promoting social development to ensure and improve the wellbeing of our people
大力促进就业创业。
We will strive to boost employment and business startups.
办好公平优质教育。
We will work to ensure that our people have access to equitable and quality education.
推进健康中国建设。
We will make continued progress in building a Healthy China.
【2017政府工作报告要点回顾】相关文章:
最新
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15