"I don't understand," I said.
“我不明白。”我说。
"Don't blame me for your problems," rich dad said, growing impatient.
“别拿你的毛病来责备我。”富爸爸说,他开始有些不耐烦了。
"But you only pay me 10 cents."
“可你每小时只给我10美分哪!”
"So what are you learning?" rich dad asked, smiling.
“那么你学到了什么?”他笑着问。
"That you're cheap," I said with a sly grin.
“我很便宜。”我不好意思地笑着说。
"See, you think I'm the problem," said rich dad.
“瞧,你还是觉得问题在我这儿呢。”富爸爸说。
"But you are."
“可的确是这样呀。”
"Well, keep that attitude and you learn nothing. Keep the attitude that I'm the problem and what choices do you have?"
“好吧,如果你继续保持这种态度,你就什么也学不到。反过来,如果问题的确在我,你该怎么办?”
"Well, if you don't pay me more or show me more respect and teach me, I'll quit."
“嗯,请你提高我的工资,对我更尊重些并教我如何赚钱。”
"Well put," rich dad said. "And that's exactly what most people do. They quit and go looking for another job, better opportunity, and higher pay, actually thinking that a new job or more pay will solve the problem. In most cases, it won't."
【《穷爸爸富爸爸》第2章(中)[1]】相关文章:
★ 微笑Smile
★ 没人比我更爱你
★ 幸福的本质
★ Love is a telephone 爱情是一部电话机
最新
2020-12-21
2020-08-06
2020-07-31
2020-07-30
2020-07-30
2020-07-30