Husband rolls off the couch roaring.
丈夫已经笑得在沙发上打滚
But I don't know whether to laugh or cry.
而我却不知道该笑还是哭
It's me alright.
没错,这确实是我
I swallow.
我吞了一口唾沫
Then I take a closer look at my elderly avatar.
然后仔细端详了一眼耄耋之年的我的替身
My teeth are shorter.
我的牙齿变得又短又小
My wrinkles are deeper
皱纹更加深邃
My neck is seriously sagging.
脖子上松垂着一层层褶皱
Like an obsessed laborant
我像一个沉迷学术的实验员一样
I examine the result with such a laser sharp eye
开始用镭射扫描眼仔细审查那张照片
that it nearly burns a hole through the glass screen.
几乎可以在手机屏幕上烧出一个洞
But then I zoom out and look at the whole picture.
然后缩小照片,看着整张脸
I see softness glowing on the cheeks.
我看到她的脸颊上有温柔的光彩
The comfort of a warm smile.
唇边有温暖,令人感到舒适的微笑
A gaze lined with a lifetime of incredibly rich experiences.
眼神中透露出一世丰富的阅历
That night I share both my present and old me on social website.
【一个傻傻的app教给我的道理】相关文章:
最新
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15