Do they own a car now?
孩子有车了吧?
Did you make money from the stock market last year?
去年股市赚翻了没?
How much is your pension?
退休金又涨了吧?
How does your kid perform in school?
孙子学习成绩怎么样?
Hey, have you stopped going to the square dance?
咋,现在不去跳广场舞了?
You seem to be gaining weight.
看起来您更富态了呢。
Bye now, auntie.
再见啊伯母。
******************************拖延法*****************************
Oh, I'm dating someone, but (s)he cannot be here because (s)he has to visit his or her parents.
哦,有对象了,但他/她要回自己家过年,所以过不来这边。
(Then will come the coercion to produce a photo as evidence.)
(然后亲戚们就要求看对象照片了)
**********************碰见带娃来的,花式夸娃转移视线********************
1、Mike is very brainy,he always finishes top of the class.
Mike特别聪明,他总是全班第一。
2、He is a really fast learner.
他学东西特别快。
(有一种聪明叫做学习能力强,别人练上千百遍,但人家一学就会。(别人家的孩子ㄒoㄒ)
3、You don't have to worry about her,she's got a good head on her shoulders. 你不必为她担心,她很聪明的。
【过年回答“霸道亲戚”必杀题 单身狗没娃党如何接招[1]】相关文章:
★ 西方报业危机蔓延
最新
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15